I’m still having trouble accepting my post-baby body. I think because I was always so tiny and my weight never fluctuated that I took for granted that I knew what size I was in clothing and I looked ok in them.
- I’m wearing stuff I haven’t worn before as previously they were a little too big
- My body now wears battle wounds from giving birth to my boy
- The majority of my clothes do not fit me
- I’m on maternity leave and don’t have money to buy new clothes
- My body confidence is at an all-time low
I suppose 4 and a half months isn’t long to adjust to a new body after years of having a body that didn’t change.